I Heart Dreamers

$20.00$30.00

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Red, white, and blue patriotic poster saying "I Heart Dreamers- Support Our Undocumented Brothers and Sisters". 99% of us are in this together and the other 1% is but doesn’t realize it. Poster used as street art paste-up and fundraisers for Dreamers. I’ll discount substantially if you Let me know you are interested in using it as a fundraiser.

This poster has a partly glossy, partly matte finish and it’ll add a touch of sophistication to any room.

• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick
• Slightly glossy
• Fingerprint resistant

Additional information

Weight N/A

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “I Heart Dreamers”